2016 This South West Life photography competition
This South West Life photography competition
Capture on camera the spirit of the South West
Our popular annual photography competition is now open, giving people the chance to have photos they've taken featured in a South West calendar.
This time around, we are challenging people to head out with their cameras between January 1 2017 and June 30 2017 to capture the spirit of the South West.
Winning entries will feature in the 2018 This South West Life calendar, which will be made available for free. Enter today and if your photo is selected it could one day be hanging up in people's homes!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Theme: Spirit of the South West
Aim: To capture on camera examples of the spirit of the South West. Show us what is unique about living, working and playing in the region.
Timeframe: Photos should be taken in the South West of Western Australia between January 1 2017 and June 30 2017.
Prize: 13 winning photos will be selected to feature in the 2018 This South West Life calendar, along with 13 runner up winners. One winner will have the additional honour of being the Chairman's Choice, another will receive the CEO's recommendation.
How to submit your photos: Photos should be submitted via the online entry form on this website.
- When taking photos, aim to consider the theme, ie. Spirit of the South West
- The winning entries will be used in a calendar so high resolution landscape photos are best
- We want original photos that reflect how the South West really is, so please don't alter you photos except for basic lightening, darkening, colour correction and cropping
- Any photos submitted remain in your ownership and you are free to continue using and publishing them
- Photos will only be used by us in the calendar and in the promotion of the calendar
- All photos used will be fully credited to the photographer
- The competition is open to people of all ages, and both amateurs and professionals
- You can enter as many times as you want to
- Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions for the contest